Jinzhengban  1 nine number
Notice of the office of Jinjiang Municipal People's Government on printing and distributing
Notice of Jinjiang City on the administration of minority subsidy funds
People's governments, sub district offices and relevant municipal units:
In order to further standardize and strengthen the management of the subsidy funds for ethnic minorities in our city and improve the efficiency of fund utilization, We will promote the all-round development of economy and culture in ethnic minorities and ethnic areas in our city, In combination with the actual situation of our city, the "Regulations on the administration of minority subsidy funds in Jinjiang City" is hereby printed and distributed to you. Please abide by it.
Office of Jinjiang Municipal People's Government
(this document is open to the public on its own initiative) March 14, 2019
Regulations on Administration of minority subsidy funds in Jinjiang City
1 In order to further strengthen and standardize the management of the subsidy funds for ethnic minorities in our city, improve the use efficiency of the funds, and better play the role of the minority subsidy funds in supporting the development of ethnic minorities and ethnic minority areas, according to the "Fujian Provincial Department of finance" Notice of the Department of ethnic and religious affairs of Fujian Province on printing and distributing the administrative measures for the development and subsidy funds of ethnic minorities in Fujian Province two thousand and seventeen 〕 fourteen No Quanzhou Finance Bureau Quanzhou Municipal Bureau of ethnic and Religious Affairs issued the notice on printing and distributing the provisions on the administration of Quanzhou Municipal minority subsidy funds (qch  No. 190) and other relevant provisions, and formulated these provisions.
2 Minority development and subsidy funds The "minority subsidy fund" includes the central minority nationalities The funds for the development of ethnic minorities in Jinzhou, Jinjiang and Quanzhou are subsidized by the central and municipal governments of Fujian and Quanzhou, Special funds used to support the development of economy and various social undertakings in ethnic minorities and ethnic areas, change the backward outlook of ethnic minorities, and improve the production and living conditions of the masses of ethnic minorities.
3 ethnic minority The use of subsidy funds follows the principles of highlighting key points, overall arrangement, giving priority to public welfare, paying attention to performance, fairness and justice, and using special funds for special purposes.
4、 Responsibilities of financial department
（1） Main responsibilities of Municipal Finance Bureau
one ． To examine and approve the annual special budget of the same level;
two ． Review the subsidy fund arrangement scheme proposed by the Municipal Bureau of ethnic and religious affairs, and issue funds in time;
three ． In strict accordance with the relevant provisions of treasury centralized payment and financial fund management for agricultural support, timely audit the allocated funds, inspect the allocation, use and management of subsidy funds, and strengthen fund supervision.
（2） Main responsibilities of town (street) financial department
one ． Cooperate with the examination and approval of ethnic projects;
two ． Timely allocation of funds for audit.
5、 Responsibilities of competent department
（1） Main responsibilities of the Municipal Bureau of ethnic and Religious Affairs
one ． propose ethnic minority The subsidy fund distribution scheme shall be submitted to the Municipal Finance Bureau for examination and approval;
two ． Strengthen the supervision and management of funds, timely understand the project approval, the use of funds in place, project implementation and project acceptance, and carry out the performance evaluation of subsidy funds.
（2） Main responsibilities of town (street)
one ． Help ethnic villages (communities) and other relevant units to formulate development plans, and timely declare the next year's subsidy budget;
two ． Strengthen the management of the use of funds, timely understand the implementation of the project, the use of funds in place and other work;
three ． According to the relevant provisions, standardize the reimbursement procedures, strictly review the relevant vouchers, and ensure the authenticity, integrity and compliance of the payment amount, content, materials and vouchers.
6 ethnic minority The allocation of subsidy funds is based on the amount of subsidy funds proposed by each town (street), and comprehensively considers the number of ethnic minority population, the number of ethnic villages (communities), the poverty situation, policy tasks and key work. The poverty situation mainly refers to the relevant towns （ street ） Objective indicators such as the scale and proportion of the poor population, the per capita net income of farmers, and the local per capita financial resources; the policy tasks mainly refer to the target tasks of helping the development of poor ethnic minorities.
7、 The scope of use of the subsidy funds for ethnic minorities is as follows:
(1) Improve the basic conditions of production and living of ethnic minorities, including the construction of rural drinking water, electricity, roads, temporary bridges, rural energy and other facilities, as well as the maintenance and renovation of infrastructure such as dilapidated houses for the poor;
(2) We should develop planting, breeding, agricultural products processing, handicraft industry and tourism with national characteristics;
(3) To carry out training on ethnic policies, laws and regulations, and the development of industries with ethnic characteristics;
(4) Support the protection and development of ethnic minority villages;
(5) Support the development of social undertakings of ethnic minorities;
(6) We should carry out activities to create national unity and progress;
(7) We will carry out the service and management of the floating population of ethnic minorities.
8、 The subsidy funds for ethnic minorities shall not be used for the following expenditures, including:
(1) Basic expenditure of administrative institutions;
(2) Means of transport and communication equipment;
(3) Various kinds of bonus, allowance and welfare subsidy;
(4) Make up for the loss of the enterprise;
(5) Building the staff houses except for the reconstruction of poor farms and forest farms;
(6) Make up for the budget expenditure gap and repay the debt;
(7) Large and medium-sized capital construction projects;
(8) Urban infrastructure construction and urban poverty alleviation.
9、 The administration of the use of the subsidy funds for ethnic minorities shall be handled in accordance with the following procedures:
(1) The minority nationality subsidy fund project is applied to the town (street) by the relevant units such as ethnic villages (communities), natural villages (corners) and ethnic schools. The application contents of the project units include: project overview, reasons for applying for subsidies, self raised funds, amount of subsidies applied, completion time of the project, expected benefits after completion (economic and social), evaluation and demonstration opinions, etc 。
(2) Before September 1 of each year, the town (street) shall submit the project plan of the next year according to the construction situation of ethnic projects to be carried out locally, propose the amount of subsidy funds required, and report to the Municipal Bureau of ethnic and religious affairs as the basis for the budget arrangement of the next year.
(3) According to the principle of project and fund allocation, the Municipal Bureau of ethnic affairs should be evaluated and arranged according to the actual situation. After approval by the Municipal Bureau of Finance and the Religious Affairs Bureau.
(4) The higher-level ethnic minority subsidy funds shall be allocated, announced and approved according to the regulations; 70% of the subsidy funds for ethnic minorities at the same level shall be issued before September of the current year, and the other 30% will continue to give project fund subsidies to the relevant towns (streets) with excellent performance and initiative according to the actual situation.
(5) Relevant towns (streets) should timely implement the subsidy funds, and the implementation of funds should be reported to the Municipal Bureau of ethnic and religious affairs.
(6) The central and provincial minority subsidy funds should be used in the current year, and the balance of Quanzhou Municipal and Jinjiang minority subsidy funds can be transferred to the next year.
10 For projects involving poverty alleviation funds ， In accordance with the notice on establishing and implementing the announcement and publicity system of poverty alleviation fund projects (GF  No. 2) issued by the poverty alleviation and development leading group of the State Council, and the opinions of the Ministry of Finance on Comprehensively Strengthening the management of all kinds of poverty alleviation funds at all levels during the period of Poverty Alleviation (CBO  No. 24) and other provisions, the ethnic minority The use of the subsidy funds will be announced and recorded into the online poverty alleviation supervision system according to the regulations. For the towns (streets) that have not been entered into the online supervision system and have not been publicized according to the requirements, the subsidies for the next year will not be arranged, and the responsibilities will be investigated according to relevant regulations.
ten one 、 The Municipal Bureau of ethnic and religious affairs will timely carry out performance evaluation, establish and improve the mechanism of prior evaluation, in-process tracking and ex post benefit evaluation, and the results of performance evaluation will serve as an important basis for the next year's subsidy fund arrangement.
ten two 、 The Municipal Finance Bureau and the ethnic and Religious Affairs Bureau will conduct spot checks on the use of ethnic minority subsidy funds on the basis of comprehensive self-examination of relevant towns (streets), and timely correct the problems found in the spot check.
The Municipal Finance Bureau and the ethnic and Religious Affairs Bureau should cooperate with the auditing, discipline inspection and supervision organs in auditing and inspecting the project funds.
ten three 、 ethnic minority In case of any illegal acts such as false report, false claim, interception and misappropriation in the use and management of subsidy funds, the funds shall be returned to the channels or recovered from the finance in accordance with the budget law of the people's Republic of China and the regulations on punishment and punishment of financial violations, and the relevant departments and units shall be dealt with, and the relevant responsible persons shall be investigated for their responsibilities according to law. If the case constitutes a crime, it shall be transferred to the judicial organ according to law.
ten four 、 The Municipal Bureau of ethnic and religious affairs and the Finance Bureau shall be responsible for the interpretation of these provisions.
ten five 、 These Measures shall be implemented as of the date of issuance. The original notice of Jinjiang Municipal People's Government Office on printing and distributing regulations on the administration of Jinjiang ethnic minority subsidy funds (JZB  No. 99) shall be abolished at the same time.
Municipal units concerned: Bureau of ethnic and religious affairs and bureau of finance.
CC: Quanzhou Finance Bureau, ethnic and Religious Affairs Bureau, relevant leaders of Jinjiang City 。
Office of Jinjiang Municipal People's Government March 1, 2019 nine Printed and issued
(19) Notice on printing and distributing regulations on Administration of minority subsidy funds in Jinjiang City